Heavy Alkyl benzene (lab)
HAB is the main raw material for lubricants, metal surface treatment products, including galvanic and electroplating products and Hydraulic fluids with an annual production capacity equals to 5 KMT.
Heavy Alkyl Benzene uses
- Wide variety of applications including thermal fluids.
- Refrigerating oils.
- Textile auxiliaries.
- Lube Industries
- Insulating Oil
- Anti corrosion additives
- Octane number improvement additive.
- Cutting Oil
- Thermal Fluid
Hab Reach Registeration
Hab Certificate of Quality
Hab Safety Datasheet
- Sulphonated Derivatives as Fuel Oil Additive
- Electrical oils, plasticizers, greases.
- Used to produce lube oil additives.
- Industry-grade chemical lubricant.
- Motor vehicle engine oil ingredients.
- As petroleum product miscible with many industrial liquids, can be used as both a solvent, able to remove other petroleum products.