Linear Alkyl benzene (lab)
Linear Alkyl benzene (LAB) "The main product" is the most common raw material in the manufacture of biodegradable detergents.
LAB is produced from alkylation reaction between normal olefin extracted from kerosene and benzene extracted from reformate on Detal catalyst.
linear Alkyl Benzene manufacturing process
- Household detergents
- Laundry powders
- Dishwashing Liquids
- Liquid household cleaners
- Agricultural herbicides
- In emulsion Polymerization
- As an emulsifier and wetting agent
linear Alkyl Benzene uses
- In small quantity with other surfactant in toilet soap for foaming
- Slurry making power detergent.
- Soap premix manufacture Liquid detergent.
- LAB was identified as a promising liquid scintillator .
- Manufacture of electric insulators.
Lab Certificate of Quality
Lab Safety Datasheet
Lab Reach Registeration